03-22-2019 10:30 AM
Re: How to get new clients?
Here are a couple of ways I’ve gotten new clients:
- Make sure your ProAdvisor profile is public.
- Post on social media feeds (facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc.) about the services you offer – your friends may not need the services, but they have friends that may need your services.
- Look for places to hang a flyer/business card – I’ve done this at a couple UPS stores near me and gotten clients. A lot of mailbox rentals at the UPS store are from small business owners.
- Magnet signs for your car – I’ve used these and gotten clients. Just make sure the message is concise and the contact info is in large print.
- Answer questions on message boards about QB or accounting – this helps prove your expertise prior to engaging with a client.
Hope this helps!