Everything you need to get started with QuickBooks Desktop. Accounting is a process. There’s an order to everything, from completing sales transactions to running financial reports and reconciliations.
These resources are to help you through the download, install, and activation process to get your books up and running. You too, can become a QuickBooks Ninja!
Before installing and using QuickBooks Desktop, it is important to know the necessary system requirements. This will ensure QuickBooks is compatible with your setup and will help avoid issues when you start using the program.
- QuickBooks Desktop System Requirements 2020
- QuickBooks Desktop System Requirements 2019
- QuickBooks Desktop System Requirements 2018
- System requirements for QuickBooks Desktop for Mac
Downloads and updates
- Install QuickBooks Desktop for Windows
- Install QuickBooks Desktop on a Terminal Server
- Install QuickBooks Desktop for MAC
After you install
- Activate QuickBooks Desktop for Windows
- Register QuickBooks Desktop for Mac
- Switch from Sage 50 to QuickBooks Desktop
If you run into issues
Try the following tools and resources in the order suggested to get you up and running. We try and make the download, install, and activation process as easy as possible but we know sometimes it doesn't go as planned.
- Resolve common install errors
- Fix Microsoft .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++ issues
- Can't activate QuickBooks Desktop
- Fix your damaged company file or network
- Troubleshoot PDF and print problems with QuickBooks Desktop
- Reinstall QuickBooks and try again