QuickBooks for Mac 2016
Starting at* $219.95
Feature List by Version Year
Faster launch time and better performance
|Now you can resize columns on invoices, payments, sales receipts, and other forms|
|Print directly on envelopes|
|Timesheets are easier to fill out|
Get an overview of your orders, what you owe, and what you've paid in one place with Expense Tracker
Create budgets by fiscal year then track your progress against your goals
|Save time by batch-importing invoices, payments, and bills|
|Create shortcuts with Left Hand Toolbar to move around QuickBooks faster than ever|
|Keep important customer, vendor, and transaction information at your fingertips with customizable Centers|
|Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay up|
|Run reports that identify your top sales performers, whether they're employees or vendors|
|Quickly adjust sales tax paid to your account including sales tax paid from credit cards accounts|
|Invoice multiple customers all at once instead of one at a time|
|Attach contracts, proposals, receipts, and other important documents|
|Easily reconcile QuickBooks data with bank statements and help minimize errors|
|Import existing product, customer, or service information1|
|Download your bank and credit card transactions in batches directly into QuickBooks3|
|Invoice for projects in phases|
|Track time, mileage and expenses to bill clients|
|Allow up to 3 users to work in QuickBooks at the same time4|
|Set individual user permissions to control access to sensitive information|
|Get the most out of your QuickBooks with Little Square, a free online magazine created for QuickBooks for Mac users5|
|Set up and Go and Guide Me help you get started with everyday tasks|
|Quickly find data in the Customer, Vendor, and Transaction Centers|
|Synchronize contacts with Mac OS Address Book/Contacts6|
|Add reminders to iCal/Calendar7|
|See a map or get directions to a customer or vendor's address|
|Create professional looking invoices and forms|
|Email invoices, sales receipts, and credit memos in batches along with a custom message8|
|Quickly locate accounts, invoices, customers and other information with just a keyword in QuickBooks Search|
|Track sales, sales taxes, and customer payments|
|Create and print deposit slips9|
|Easily print checks, pay bills, and track expenses|
|Track inventory, set reorder points, and create purchase orders|
|Automatically populate and print 1099s for independent contractors and federal filing10|
|Get a consolidated view of your business with Company Snapshot|
|Access 115+ financial, sales, and tax reports in one click|
|Export data to Numbers or Excel11|
|Share data with your accountant or other Windows based users12|
|Manage payroll and payroll taxes; offer Direct Deposit13||Turn on Enhanced Payroll for an additional $28.00/mo.
|Accept credit and debit cards15||Turn on Payments for an additional fee15|
*Save $80 per user license off the current list price of QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2016. Free shipping applies to Standard Ground Shipping for the contiguous U.S. only. Offer is available for current QuickBooks customers. Offer valid September 9, 2016 from 12:00am, pacific to September 18, 2016 at 11:59pm, pacific. Offer valid direct from Intuit only. Offer may not be combined with any other QuickBooks offers. Limit 5 per customer.
- Data Import is a transfer feature (not sync) – data from source is matched with QuickBooks and user can choose what to bring in; it is a one way, one time, import of data. User can choose to bring in contacts from sources (Mac Contacts) as many times as needed. This feature supports native Contacts that is covered by the OS of the computer (ex. Version 8 on Mavericks).
- Requires merchant account through Intuit Payment Network, provided by Intuit Payment Solutions. Application approval, an Internet connection, and a supported web browser required. Transaction fees apply. There are additional fees that may apply including chargeback fees. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service, and support options are subject to change without notice.
- Online services vary by participating financial institutions and may be subject to application approval, and additional terms, conditions and fees.
- QuickBooks for Mac includes one user license: Requires purchase of a license for each additional user up to a maximum of 3 user licenses. All copies of QuickBooks for Mac must be the same version-year.
- Internet access required.
- Contacts is included in Mac OS X from Apple, Inc.
- Calendar is included in Mac OS X from Apple, Inc.
- Outlook integration requires Microsoft® Outlook 2011 for Mac or newer.
- Deposit slips sold separately.
- Forms sold separately.
- Numbers is included in Mac OS X from Apple, Inc. Export report data requires Apple Numbers '09. Microsoft® Excel® integration requires Excel 2008 or 2011 for Mac.
- QuickBooks 2016 for Mac can exchange data with QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Premier Accountant Edition 2015 for Windows (U.S. versions between Mac and Windows).
- Direct deposit is free for W-2 employees. For QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll additional fees apply for direct deposit to vendors.
- Requires paid subscription, EIN and Internet access. Each employee you pay is an additional $2/month. If you file taxes in more than one state, each additional state is $12/month. Sold separately. Terms, conditions, and fees apply. For details see www.payroll.intuit.com/payroll_services/mac-payroll.jsp.
For the 12 months, starting at enrollment, you will receive a 20% discount off the current annual subscription fee for Intuit QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll. In addition to the discounted annual service fee, during your first year subscription, your account will automatically be billed $2.00 a month for each employee you pay. Starting at year two (2), your account will automatically be charged at the then current annual subscription fee and per employee fee on an annual and/or monthly basis for the service you have selected, until you cancel. You can call 800-624-2106 to cancel your subscription. Offer valid for a limited time only and is available to new Intuit QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll subscribers only and cannot be combined with any other Intuit Payroll offer. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
- Requires QuickBooks Payments; subject to application approval. Debit card transactions are processed as Signature Debit which does not require entering a PIN code. See www.payments.intuit.com for details. Additional terms, conditions and fees may apply.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. Mac and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc. Intel is trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.