We participate in the E.U. – U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and comply with the Privacy Shield Principles. Click to learn more.
If you have questions or complaints regarding our Privacy Statement or practices, please contact us as detailed under the How to Contact Us heading below.
1. WHEN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT APPLIES. If a Service you’re using links to this Privacy Statement, this Statement applies to you.This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) applies to our sites, products, and services (collectively, “Services”) that link to this Statement. Intuit Ltd. is the controller of all Personal Information subject to this Statement for our Services available to global customers. We also provide Services targeted more specifically to distinct countries. If you are accessing a non-global version of our Services, the Intuit entity responsible for your Personal Information can be found here.
2. WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION. We want to be clear about what information we collect and how we use it to deliver our Services to you, improve your financial life, operate our business, and help make our Services useful, more intelligent, and work better for you. We do not sell or share your Personal Information with third parties for their own commercial uses without your consent.
4.DATA RETENTION AND YOUR ACCESS RIGHTS.
We provide reasonable and appropriate security measures in connection with securing Personal Information we collect. For example, we:
6. COUNTRY-SPECIFIC STATEMENTS. We provide our Services in many different countries. Our customers can find their country specific Privacy Statement and information about the Intuit entity responsible for their Personal Information by clicking the links below.
7. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS.
In accordance with and as permitted by applicable law and regulations, we reserve the right to transfer your information, process and store it outside your country of residence to wherever we or our third party service providers operate.
8. EU-US PRIVACY SHIELD. Intuit complies with the E.U. – U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
Intuit (and entities and subsidiaries covered by Intuit’s privacy shield certification) participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. We are committed to subjecting all personal data, including Personal Information, received from European Union (EU) member countries, in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles of Notice, Choice, Accountability for Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation, Access, and Recourse, Enforcement and Liability. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List here. We also maintain an affirmative commitment to the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework and its principles, which will not be affected by our participation in the Privacy Shield.
Under the Privacy Shield Framework, Intuit is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives from the EU and then transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. We remain liable in accordance with the Privacy Shield Principles if third-party agents that we engage to process such personal data on our behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Privacy Shield Principles, unless we prove that we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, Intuit is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, Intuit may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
If you are an EU resident and have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website, if you are an EU resident, you may invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US. If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please contact us. We want your feedback and comments.
10. CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENTS. From time to time we may change or update our Privacy Statements. We reserve the right to make changes or updates at any time. More information about how we will notify you is below.
11. COLLECTION AND USE OF CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION. We do not knowingly collect information from minors.
12. ADDITIONAL INTUIT SERVICE SPECIFIC INFORMATION.