Freelancers & Contractors
Freelancers & Contractors
Start your business
Run your business
Grow your business
|Separate business from personal spending|
|Calculate and pay estimated quarterly taxes|
|Track mileage and Schedule C deductions|
|Track your income and expenses|
|Download transactions from your bank and credit card accounts1|
|Back up your data online automatically2|
|Strong security measures so only you access your info3|
|Access your data from a tablet or smartphone4|
|Send unlimited estimates and invoices|
|Print checks and record transactions|
|Import data from Excel5 or QuickBooks desktop6|
|Invite up to two accountants to access your data7|
|Integrate with available applications8|
|Set up invoices to automatically bill on a recurring schedule|
|Manage and pay bills from vendors
|Enter bills and schedule payments for later|
|Compare your sales and profitability with industry trends|
|Control what your users can access|
|Create and send purchase orders|
|Prepare and print 1099s|
|Give employees and subcontractors limited access to enter time worked|
|Track billable hours by customer|
|Create budgets to estimate future income and expenses|
|Categorize your income and expenses using class tracking|
|Track sales and profitability for each of your locations|
|Number of people who can access QuickBooks Online||1||1||3||5|
|Number of built-in business reports||3||20+||40+||65+|
|Pay W-2 employees and file payroll taxes||QuickBooks Online Payroll included with free trial. After trial, continue payroll starting at $31/month was $39/month. Offer details|
|Accept online and mobile payments||QuickBooks Payments included with trial. Rates per use as low as 1.75% + 25¢ per swipe and 50¢ per bank payment/ACH. Offer details|
- Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees.
- Data access is subject to Internet or cellular provider network availability and occasional downtime due to events beyond our control.
- QuickBooks Self-Employed and QuickBooks Online uses technical and administrative security measures such as, but not limited to, firewalls, encryption techniques, and authentication procedures, among others, to work to maintain the security of your online session and information.
- QuickBooks Online requires a computer with a supported Internet browser (see System Requirements for a list of supported browsers) and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile and QuickBooks Self-Employed mobile companion apps work with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010.
- Data can be imported to QuickBooks Online Simple Start, Essentials, or Plus from the following QuickBooks desktop versions: Pro 2008 or later, Premier 2008 or later, Mac 2013 or later. Earlier versions: Basic 99-2005, Simple Start Edition, Pro & Premier 99-2007 can be imported using a downloadable tool. Import from QuickBooks desktop must be completed within the first 60 days of setting up your new QuickBooks Online account.
- Invite up to two accounting professionals, such as your accountant or bookkeeper, to access your data. Once they accept your invitation they will automatically get signed up for QuickBooks Online Accountant, allowing them to access your data.
- Each application may have its own terms and fees.
- QuickBooks Online Payroll is an optional fee-based service. First thirty (30) days of subscription to QuickBooks Online Simple Start with Payroll, QuickBooks Online Essentials with Payroll, or QuickBooks Online Plus with Payroll, starting from the date of enrollment, is free. After the first 30 days, you will receive a 20% discount on your monthly service fees for the first 6 months of service. After the 6 months, each month you will be automatically charged at the then-current monthly rate for the service(s) you have selected, until you cancel. Each employee you pay is an additional $2 per month. If you file taxes in more than one state each additional state is $12 per month. You may cancel the service at any time by calling 866-272-8734 x111. Offer is valid for new QuickBooks Online with Payroll subscriptions only and is available for a limited time. Offer cannot be combined with any other QuickBooks Online or Payroll offers. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice. For additional information click here.
- Phone support is free during the 30-day trial and included with your paid subscription to QuickBooks Online. Phone support is available Monday through Friday between 6 am - 6 pm PST. Your subscription must be current. Intuit reserves the right to limit the length of the call. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
- If you are not satisfied with QuickBooks Online for any reason, simply call (800) 532-2870 within 60 days from the first charge date to cancel your subscription and to request a refund of your paid subscription fees.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice.