estimated for you
Connect accounts to see
income & spending
Track expenses in one
click (or swipe on the go)
estimated for you
estimated for you
estimated for you
Self-Employed Tax Bundle
Get all of QB Self-Employed, plus:
- Pay your quarterly estimated taxes online
- Export your Schedule C to TurboTax‡ and file even faster
- File one federal and one state tax return in TurboTax Home & Business for no extra charge
Want to try before you buy?
See what customers say
The UI/UX is awesome and it gives you the info you need in a way that is simple to understand. The app is outstanding as well!
Great service, I love it.
QuickBooks is easy to use. Personally, it has simplified my life and taken the worry out of estimating my taxes.
There is no headache, only a responsibility driven collaboration to help with my taxes!
It's very easy to use. When I had a question for Support, the response was immediate and incredibly helpful
It's easy to use. It shows the results as soon as you make an entry and the interface is great. Plus it gives you reminders
Frequently asked questions
I heard you don’t do invoicing, but what if I need that?
If you send fewer than 10 invoices a month, you can use any number of free invoicing sites. If you have a high volume of invoices, and you need to send your estimates and invoices from within QuickBooks, check out Simple Start.
Can you help me track sales from Etsy or Shopify?
Well, the answer to this one is a little 'yes' and a little 'no.' We can track the income from your sales when those payments reach your bank. We can help make sure you pay your self-employment and federal income tax on those earnings as quarterly estimated tax payments. But we currently don't support sales tax, or any state-level tax, and we don't connect directly with those sites.
Can I use this product without connecting my bank?
You could, but why put yourself through that kind of pain? Millions of people securely connect their banks and credit cards using Intuit products. It saves a ton of time and hassle, helps you track all of your income and spending from all your banks in one place, and improves accuracy immensely over typing by hand. If one of your banks or credit cards is not supported, you can import transactions using our system.
Can I transfer my data from another QuickBooks account?
Nope, sorry. There are other versions of QuickBooks that let you transfer data, but QuickBooks Self-Employed does not.
I'm looking for QuickBooks Desktop. Where can I find your desktop products?
Shop here, my friend! Though, if you’re self-employed and have an Internet connection, you should really go with us!
Have a different question? See the rest of our FAQs.
First thirty (30) days subscription to QuickBooks, starting from the date of enrollment, is free. To continue using QuickBooks after your 30-day trial, you'll be asked to present a valid credit card for authorization, and you'll be charged the then current fee for the service(s) you've selected. Offer(s) are valid for new QuickBooks customers only and available for a limited time. Offer cannot be combined with any other QuickBooks Online offers.
* For a limited time only. Discounted prices are for the first 12 months only and is not combinable with other offers and discounts. After the first 12 months, your account will be charged on a monthly basis at the then current annual price until you cancel. Offer available only to new QuickBooks Self-Employed customers.Promotional price includes a 50% discount on the current monthly subscription price for QuickBooks Self-Employed and a 42% discount on the current annual price of TurboTax Home & Business with state and federal filing.
† Additional charges apply.
‡ Schedule C export to TurboTax: Available only to those who are starting or filing a Schedule C with TurboTax for the first time.
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is the same encryption technology used by some of the world's top banking institutions to secure data that is sent over the Internet.
- QuickBooks Online requires a computer with a supported Internet browser and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile and QuickBooks Self-Employed mobile companion apps work with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010.
- For Small Business version only, invite up to two accounting professionals, such as your accountant or bookkeeper, to access your data. Once they accept your invitation they will automatically get signed up for QuickBooks Online Accountant, allowing them to access your data.
- Each application may have its own terms and fees.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice