Get paid 2x faster
- Email invoices with a Pay Now link
- Accept online and mobile payments
- QuickBooks updates automatically
Rates starting at 50¢ per ACH bank transfer or 1.6%
QuickBooks Payments has you covered for EMV. Learn More
Payment processing the way
it should be - fast and easy.
Email invoices with
a Pay Now link
Get paid everywhere
Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover
or American Express
Accept ACH Bank Transfers
in 2-3 days
Choose a plan to fit your business needs.
Card Swiped/Dipped* rate: 2.40% + 25¢
Card Keyed: 3.40% + 25¢
ACH/bank transfers & checks: 50¢
Charge more than $15k a month?
Call 866-827-9500 to discuss custom pricing.
Cancel any time
No termination fees, setup fees, or monthly minimum.
Get paid the way you want
Same rates for all major credit cards.
Real support when you need it
Live US support specialists at your service.
How It Works
Email invoices right from QuickBooks with a Pay Now link, letting customers pay you instantly online or from their mobile device.
Accept ACH bank transfers and all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Books are auto-updated
QuickBooks updates your books automatically as soon as your invoice is paid. We auto-deposit, too.
Get QuickBooks complete payment processing. Get Started
- Computer with Internet Explorer 10, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari 6 and an Internet connection (high-speed connection recommended).
- The QuickBooks Online mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets.
- QuickBooks Online is accessible on mobile browsers on iOS, Android, and Blackberry mobile devices
- Laptop or desktop computer with 2.4 GHz (recommended)
- Current version of QuickBooks 2014 or later
QuickBooks Payments has you covered for EMV. Learn More
Frequently asked questions
Do I have to sign up separately to accept credit cards AND bank transfers?
- Nope. The great thing about QuickBooks Payments is that it includes all forms of payment acceptance in just one account. Use what you want, how you want to get yourself paid faster.
Can I control what type of payment my customer pays by?
- Yes, you are in full control of how your customers can pay. When you add a Pay Now button to your emailed invoice, you'll have the ability to turn on or off credit card processing and bank transfers for that particular invoice. So say you have a $15,000 invoice you only want paid by Bank Transfer. You got it. Just uncheck credit cards when you are sending your invoice and your customer will only be able to pay by Bank Transfer. If you leave both credit card and bank transfer options on, you're likely to get paid even faster since more customers prefer to pay by credit card, but the choice is up to you. You can always resend an invoice at a later time and re-enable both payment types as well. It's that flexible…and it's that easy.
How much is it to make a bank transfer payment?
- It's a flat $0.50 per bank transfer payment, no matter how much that transaction is.
Do payments I make with GoPayment download into QuickBooks?
- Yes. All payments made on the GoPayment app can be easily downloaded back to QuickBooks and closed as a Sales Receipt, or matched up against an open Invoice. However, if you are a QuickBooks Online users, you can additionally use the QuickBooks Mobile app to process payments. This is the preferred method since any payments made through the QuickBooks Online mobile app will automatically sync back with QuickBooks Online, versus having to be manually downloaded back when processed through the GoPayment app.
How do I update my data to a new version of QuickBooks?
- Your data from an earlier version of QuickBooks will update automatically the first time you open the Company file in a new version of QuickBooks. Updating your data includes backing up the Company file in its current version format so you can revert back to the previous version of QuickBooks if needed.
Can I install QuickBooks on a Linux or Macintosh?
- A Linux computer can only be used as a database server to store shared company data files. For more information, refer to Run QuickBooks on Linux and Preparing to install Linux Database Server Manager.
- To install QuickBooks on a Macintosh, refer to Installing or reinstalling QuickBooks on a Macintosh.
How do I use the shortcut menu in QuickBooks Online Edition?
- The shortcut menu is the little blue arrow, just to the right of the Reports menu. To move around from one screen to another, simply go the menu and click "Add Shortcut." Click OK or choose a different name. Now, refresh the page and check out the Shortcuts menu again. You should have one-click access to the page you just set up.
What are the top reasons why I should choose QuickBooks Payments for my business?
- Click here for the ten reasons why QuickBooks Payments is the ideal choice for you and your customers.
How do I accept a credit card for an invoice or for an immediate sale using QuickBooks Desktop?
- Click here to download our QuickBooks for Desktop Getting Started Guide.
Important licenses and complaint information, click here.
*Includes magnetic swipe and EMV inserted “dip” transactions.
QuickBooks Payments account subject to eligibility criteria, credit and application approval. See Important Info, Pricing, Acceptable Use Policy and Merchant Agreement. Terms, conditions, prices, payment, features and services are subject to change.
Mobile payments requires download and use of the QuickBooks Online mobile app or the GoPayment mobile app; click here to view GoPayment compatible devices. Mobile card reader is a standalone device, available at no additional cost to new Intuit QuickBooks Payments customers.
POS Payments PIN Debit rates are 1%, Swiped card rates are 2.3% and Keyed card rates are 3.2% There is a $0.25 fee per transaction. Please call an agent at (800) 450-8129 for more details on card rates. Internet access required to process all transactions and PIN Pad hardware is required to accept PIN debit transactions, sold separately. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.