Automatically connect your business to your books.
The iPad Point of Sale
Speaks to your QuickBooks1
Automatically transfer all your sales, vendor receipts and employee time from your POS to QuickBooks to easily track your income, pay bills, and run payroll.
A Sales and Inventory Machine
Ring in sales and accept credit cards. Manage inventory and build customer relationships.
Web Access Anywhere, Anytime3
From pricing updates to sales, inventory to employee and customer data, you have online access to your QuickBooks Point of Sale dashboard on any internet- connected device.
Always On Mode4
If your internet goes down, you can continue to swipe credit card payments and submit them for processing when you're back online.
Seamless credit card processing with QuickBooks Payments
Run your business from the Point of Sale.
The Point of Sale set up will be pre-configured based on your business type and needs.
A Standard POS Hardware Bundle will typically include:
iPad, Stand, Payment Device, Barcode Scanner, Receipt Printer, Cash Drawer, and Router & Wi-Fi Access Point
Additional hardware options6:
Scales, Coin Dispensers, Digital Menu Boards
Ready to try it? Call (877) 282-0782 for a free consultation
- QuickBooks Point of Sale, powered by Revel Systems, integrates with QuickBooks Online, Quickbooks Desktop Pro/Premier 2015 and higher, and QuickBooks Enterprise 2015 and higher. Sold Separately.
- Revel Systems was ranked #1 in Top Ten Reviews: http://pos-systems-review.toptenreviews.com/ipad/revel-systems-review.html
- In addition to accessing the POS System in store, businesses can access an online dashboard from anywhere using a device that supports a web browser (such as a laptop or iPad). Access subject to Internet Provider availability.
- QuickBooks POS, powered by Revel systems, is setup to run on WiFi. In the event that WiFi is down, the POS system will keep running by switching to a Local Area Connection. If all internet connectivity is lost, the POS can continue to take credit card payments in Always On Mode. Businesses can control and set risk thresholds for taking payments offline by: 1) Setting a single offline payment maximum, and/or 2) Setting maximum total amount of all unprocessed offline payments. Please note that credit cards taken in Always On Mode may not be fully authorized until Internet connectivity is reestablished. Intuit is not liable for any failed or declined transactions made while in Always On Mode.
- QuickBooks Payments accounts are subject to credit and application approval. See the Merchant Agreement for complete terms and conditions, including additional pricing information. To apply, you must be eligible under our Acceptable Use Policy. Terms, conditions, prices, payment, features and services are subject to change.
- These features are add-on products and are sold separately; Additional terms and conditions may apply. For all add-on features including for both hardware and software needs, discuss with your sales consultant for more information including pricing.
- QuickBooks Payments for POS PIN Debit rates are 1%, Swiped card rates are 2.3% and Keyed card rates are 3.2% There is a $0.25 fee per transaction. Please call an agent at (800) 450-8129 for more details on card rates. Your account will automatically be charged on a monthly basis at the then-current monthly fee based on the service you select, until you cancel. To cancel your subscription, call 800.558.9558. Internet access required to process all transactions and PIN Pad hardware is required to accept PIN debit transactions, sold separately.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service, and support options are subject to change without notice.