*Discount available for the monthly price of QuickBooks Online ("QBO") and QuickBooks Online Payroll ("Payroll") is for the first 3 months of service, starting from the date of enrollment, followed by the then-current monthly price. Your account will automatically be charged on a monthly basis until you cancel. If you add or remove services, your service fees will be adjusted accordingly. Sales tax may be applied where applicable. To be eligible for this offer you must be a new QBO customer and sign up for the monthly plan using the "Buy Now" option. This offer can't be combined with any other QuickBooks offers. Offer available for a limited time only. To cancel your subscription at any time go to Account & Settings in QBO and select "Cancel."" Your cancellation will become effective at the end of the monthly billing period. You will not receive a pro-rated refund; your access and subscription benefits will continue for the remainder of the billing period. Offer cannot be combined with any other Intuit offer.
Additional Payroll Offer Terms: Each employee you pay is an additional $4/month for Payroll. Service optimized for up to 50 employees. If you file taxes in more than one state, each additional state is $12/month. The discounts do not apply to additional employees and state tax filing fees.
After your 30 day free trial, you will automatically be charged monthly at the then current rate for the service you have selected, until you cancel. Each Full Time Employee or Contractor you pay is an additional $4/employee-per-month for employees 1 - 10, and then $2.50 for employees 11 - 150. If you file taxes in more than one state, each additional state is currently $12/month. Offer valid for new QuickBooks Online customers only, for a limited time.
Enhanced Payroll: Cancel at any time by calling 866-272-8734. You can place orders weekdays by phone by calling 800-556-0507 between 6 AM - 6 PM PT.
Full Service Payroll: Cancel at any time by calling 866-729-4662. You can place orders weekdays by phone by calling 877-202-0537 between 6 AM - 6 PM PT.
Availability: QuickBooks Online requires a computer with a supported Internet browser (see System Requirements for a list of supported browsers) and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks plan.
Cancellation policy: There's no contract or commitment. You're free to switch plans or cancel any time.
Mobile apps: The QuickBooks Online mobile and QuickBooks Self-Employed mobile companion apps work with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
Usage Limits: QuickBooks Online Advanced includes unlimited Chart of Account entry. Simple Start, Essentials and Plus allow up to 250 accounts. QuickBooks Online Advanced includes unlimited Tracked Classes and Locations. QuickBooks Plus includes up to 40 combined tracked classes and tracked locations. Tracked Classes and Locations are not available in Simple Start and Essentials.
QuickBooks Live Bookkeeping Usage Limits: Some basic bookkeeping and services may not be included as part of the service and will be determined by your QuickBooks Live Bookkeeper. You'll get help based on the information you provide. QuickBooks Live Bookkeeping is designed to do a basic clean up of your books.
- QuickBooks Online Advanced supports the upload of 1000 transaction lines for invoices at one time. 20% faster based off of internal tests comparing QuickBooks Online regular invoice workflow with QuickBooks Online Advanced multiple invoice workflow.
- Priority Care is a part of the Priority Circle program. Membership in Priority Circle and its beneﬁts are available only to U.S. customers who have an active, paid subscription to one of the following products: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, QuickBooks Online Advanced, QuickBooks Full Service Payroll, QuickBooks Online Payroll, and Desktop Assisted Payroll. Eligibility criteria may apply to certain products. When customers no longer have an active, paid subscription, they will not be eligible to receive beneﬁts. Terms, conditions, pricing, service and support options are subject to termination or change without notice.
- Next-day deposit features are subject to eligibility criteria. We anticipate that a large majority of customers who use bank transfers (ACH) with QuickBooks Payments will receive next day bank transfer (ACH) deposits as transaction history is established. New payments customers will be notified when next day bank transfer (ACH) eligibility is established. For next day deposits, payments processed before 3:00 PM PT arrive at your bank the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays). Deposit times may vary for other payment methods, third party delays or risk reviews. Subscription to QuickBooks Online may be required.
- Mobile card reader is a standalone, optional device. New, approved GoPayment merchant accounts eligible for one (1) free reader. Free unit is applicable towards the lowest cost mobile card reader available at the time of redemption, through Intuit. See available mobile readers or purchase additional devices.
- QuickBooks Payments account subject to eligibility criteria, credit and application approval. Subscription to QuickBooks Online may be required.
†No-penalty guarantee: We assume responsibility for federal and state payroll filings and payments directly from your account(s) based on the data you supply. As long as the information you provide us is correct and on time, and you have sufficient funds in your account, we’ll file your tax forms and payments accurately and on time or we’ll pay the resulting payroll tax penalties. Guarantee terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
100% Accurate Books Guarantee: If your QuickBooks Live Bookkeeper makes an error that requires you to re-open your books for any month, we will correct the error in your books for the month that the error occurred at no additional charge.
Terms, conditions, pricing, special features, and service and support options subject to change without notice.