Already have Salesforce and QuickBooks Online?
Sync your existing products.
Salesforce Integration for QuickBooks Online brings your existing data together so you can get deeper business insights and focus on what matters most: getting more business.
How it helps
- See open balances and credit limits from within Salesforce
- View sales histories for each prospect or customer
- Track every customer touch point
- Enter data once and it's automatically updated in both Salesforce and QuickBooks Online1
- Minimize duplication and data entry errors
How Salesforce Integration helps you
By connecting sales data with your accounting data, you can make better business decisions, see sales patterns, know which products are getting the most service calls and warranties claims, and better forecast the product mix when making purchasing decisions.
You can also:
Getting started is easy
Salesforce Integration for QuickBooks Online is an application that automatically syncs information between your existing Salesforce Professional or Group Edition account and your existing QuickBooks Online company file1.
With step-by-step instructions, you can run a one-time set up and sync. Afterwards, you only need to enter data in one place and it's updated in the other, saving you time and trouble.
- Integrates with QuickBooks Online versions, sold separately. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options subject to change without notice.
- Available in QuickBooks Premier and Enterprise only.