Long – Here’s the necessary detailed legal terms explaining all the details.
1. By clicking “I AGREE,” indicating acceptance electronically, uploading or submitting a statement to one of Intuit websites, and in consideration of any action taken in reviewing and editing, and the possibility of displaying, my Statement, by Intuit Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 2679414 and registered address and principal place of business: 1 Cathedral Piazza, London, SW1E 5BP England (“Intuit“) I agree to use of the Statement by Intuit in accordance with the terms set out in this Intuit Testimonial Release below.
I represent that I am a bona fide user of the products or services produced by Intuit and referenced in the Statement produced by Intuit (the “Products and/or Services”).
2. I irrevocably and exclusively grant to Intuit the absolute right and permission (including all relevant consents) to use in perpetuity (and allow use by its respective agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, subcontractors and assigns, and to other such persons or advertising agencies as Intuit may designate from time to time (“Associated Parties“)), my name and/or the initials representing my name, voice, likeness, company or firm name, city of residence, video, photograph(s) of me, and/or the statements I have submitted on the website (the “Statements”), together being the “Material“, either alone or accompanied by other material, in any manner and in any media, throughout the world on a transferable royalty-free basis, for the purpose of advertising, promoting and publicizing Intuit and/or its Products and/or Services. I irrevocably and unconditionally waive all moral rights (if any) vested in me in respect of the Material.
3. I agree that Intuit has the right to use my Statement in whole or in part, and paraphrase, amplify, shorten, create derivative works from it and/or put it into conversational form to meet the requirements of copy, layout and/or script in Intuit’s sole discretion, provided that in Intuit’s reasonable opinion the general sense is not materially and substantially changed.
4. I acknowledge that Intuit is relying upon the truthfulness of the Statements and of the representations made in this Intuit Testimonial Release, and I warrant and represent that all of the Statements are true and accurately reflect my honest opinion of and experience with Intuit and its Products and /or Services, as well as with other companies and their products and/ or services. In the event that I no longer consider the Statements as truthful, I will promptly notify Intuit of same.
5. I have made the Statements and provided the Materials without any prior payment or promise of payment, or any other benefit having been made to me and without any expectation by me of any payment or benefit in return other than £1 consideration.
6. I agree that Intuit (and its Associated Parties) shall have no liability to me relating to the Materials as used in accordance with the terms of this Intuit Testimonial Release except that Intuit’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or for fraud shall not be excluded and where such liability cannot be limited or excluded by law. I agree to indemnify Intuit (and its Associated Parties) from and against all claims, damages, losses and expenses, arising out of my breach of this Intuit Testimonial Release and breach of any third party rights resulting from the use of the Materials in accordance with this Intuit Testimonial Release.
7. I understand and agree that Intuit is and shall be the exclusive owner of all rights, title and interest, including copyright, in the Products and/or Services, and any advertising or promotional materials containing my name, initials, company or firm name, city of residence, voice, visual likeness or image, the Materials and/or Statements.
8. I represent that I have not been, and I agree that I will not be, involved in any activities or offences of moral turpitude that may reflect poorly on Intuit and/or its Products and/or Services.
9. I warrant that I have permission from my employer to provide the Statements and other Materials and to agree to the terms set out in this Intuit Testimonial Release including the use of my employer’s company or business name in accordance with paragraph 2 above.
10. I agree that the Stements, videos and photographs I provide are my original work and I agree not to provide any Statement or Material which includes the following, or to engage in any of the following:
11. I am 18 years of age, am fully familiar with the content of this Intuit Testimonial Release and agree to be bound by its terms.
13. This Intuit Testimonial Release shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.