QuickBooks Desktop ProAdvisor training and certification
Becoming a Certified ProAdvisor will increase your QuickBooks knowledge and make it easy to prove your expertise to clients.
Becoming a QuickBooks Desktop Certified ProAdvisor
Simply go through the training modules below and send us a request to take the final exam when you feel ready. You will have two attempts at passing the test.
- Each learning module is a video presentation lasting up to about an hour.
- If you need to take the exam more than twice, further attempts are £50 each.
- Certification applies to the current version of QuickBooks.
- You may have to take further exams to maintain certification as new versions are released.
Start training for free
Module 1 - Recommend QuickBooks to customers
Become familiar with the QuickBooks products and features and understand how to assess client needs to recommend the best QuickBooks solution
Module 2 - Setting up QuickBooks for new customers
Learn how to set up QuickBooks for you and your clients and how to prepare the client data files
Module 3 - Managing your customer accounts
See how to manage the day-to-day accounts of a small or medium sized business
Module 4 - QuickBooks reports
Find the most commonly-used reports in QuickBooks and learn how to create customised reports
Module 5 - Accountant & Bookkeeper features
Get all the tips and tricks to make the most of QuickBooks Desktop
Discover QuickBooks Online Accountant today
Collaborate better with your online clients while saving time on everyday tasks
- Reduce hours of data entry with our collection of tools
- Access your online clients' data wherever you are, at any time
- Unlock insights from your online clients' businesses
- Manage a single set of data in real time
- Work from your laptop, desktop, iPhone, Android device, iPad or other tablet
- Get started quickly with our free classroom training and support