Make sense of your company accounts
With up to 65 financial reports available, QuickBooks helps you understand the numbers
- See up to 65 reports covering every aspect of your finances
- Reports use real-time data, so you always know where you stand
- Customise and save your favourite reports for faster access
- See your top-line financial information at a glance
- To drill into the detail behind a number, just click or tap it
- Download reports to your computer, export to Excel or by email
Start creating reports with QuickBooks today
Gain valuable insight
QuickBooks reports delve into every aspect of your accounts, teasing out knowledge to help you make intelligent business decisions
- Identify short-term opportunities or obstacles
- Get a clear view of how your company is performing
- Generate professional management reports to share with partners and potential investors
It's easy to generate the reports your business needs in just a few steps.
Check how you're doing right now
Every time you run a report, QuickBooks generates it there and then, using the latest data.
- See what's happening now, not what happened weeks ago
- React faster to opportunities (and know about problems sooner)
- See how new transactions affect your business overall
And because QuickBooks reports are designed for businesses, you don't need to be a financial expert to interpret them.
Design the reports you need
Customise any standard QuickBooks report, then save your changes for future use.
- Change dates and reporting periods
- Add titles, headers and footers
- Control exactly what figures get shown
You can create reports tailored to the needs of your business, showing only the most relevant information
Our reports come to you
QuickBooks makes it easier than ever to review key figures by automatically delivering reports to your inbox.
- Set up scheduled emails for you and your team
- Receive reports within the email body, or as separate attachments
- Create a custom email schedule that works for you
Find out more about QuickBooks Online
The lowdown on QuickBooks reporting
Track key business indicators at a glance by creating reports using real-time data.
Generate reports on the spot without using Excel formulas or having to call your accountant.
Save reports as Microsoft Excel — or have them sent to you automatically by email.
65 powerful business reports available, save as many customised reports as you need.
And it's not just for your reports...
See what else QuickBooks can do for your business - compare all features
Create and send invoices
Design professional invoices, send and then track when they're paid.
Check bank statements
You'll never have to go through another bank statement again.
Run payroll for free
Run payroll quickly, easily and for free with QuickBooks Online.