How to set up Advanced Payroll | Get started tutorial
How to set up QuickBooks Advanced Payroll
Select our Advanced payroll product and enter your business details in a few simple steps. Then you’ll be ready to add employees.
- Get a comprehensive solution to complex payroll needs.
- Save time by adding a standard working pattern.
- Be ready to add your first employee.
Step 1 of 3
- Select the Payroll tab to choose your payroll plan. Click Choose your plan and select Advanced Payroll.
Step 2 of 3
- You’ll need to provide your Companies House Number (CRN), business name and postcode and then your name and contact details.
Step 3 of 3
- Under payroll information select your standard working pattern, how often you pay your employees and the industry you’re in.
Need more help?
Visit support site
Search thousands of help articles on our Support Site.Go to support
Use help button
Use the help button from any page within QuickBooks Online to search articles or connect with an expert.Sign in
Ask the community
Get help and links to useful resources from other small businesses using QuickBooks.Go to community