Real Time PAYE is now just a few weeks away and is a great opportunity for ProAdvisors, both in terms of helping clients make the transition and administering payroll for customers.
Our recent research has revealed that small firms do need help with the switch to Real Time PAYE – less than a third (32%) have actually taken any steps to prepare for RTI, despite the April deadline looming.
- Help them get set up for Real Time PAYE
- Help them choose RTI-enabled payroll software, such as QuickBooks Payroll, so they can report Real Time PAYE data to HMRC
- Run payroll for your clients
Here are a few ideas to help you make the most of the opportunities Real Time PAYE offers you to build your business:
1. Install the copy of QuickBooks Accountant Edition 2013 included with your membership and start using Payroll.
QuickBooks Accountant Edition 2013 (included at no additional charge with your ProAdvisor Membership)* is:
- Allows you to run payroll for up to 99 companies for free
If you have not installed your QuickBooks Accountant Edition 2013 yet, you will find the CD and the licence codes in the 2013 Membership Kit folder that was sent to you in October 2012.
2. Stay up to speed with our accountant and bookkeeper-focused Real Time PAYE resources
Check out our free resources and feel free to share them with your colleagues:
3. Share Real Time PAYE resources with your clients
We’ve created a wealth of Real Time PAYE resources to share with your clients so it’s easy for you to help them get ready for Real Time PAYE before the 6th April deadline. These include guides, factsheets, webinars and more.
Did you know that clients can try our RTI-enabled software free for 30 days? No card required. Find out more