Intuit has announced package of new tools and services to help accountants and bookkeepers grow their practices online.
- The Intuit ProCloud Partner Programme, which builds on the success of the Intuit QuickBooks ProAdvisor programme, offers a package of benefits and support to help practitioners looking to work with their clients online.
- QuickBooks Online Accountant makes it easy for accounting professionals to access their clients and their data, with specific tools created to improve speed and efficiency when working with clients’ QuickBooks Online company files.
Accounting professionals increasingly moving to the cloud
Accountants and their clients are increasingly moving to the cloud. According to an Intuit survey of 217 accountants in the UK, the proportion working with clients in the cloud is expected to increase from 37% today to 92% by 2015.
Over the same period, the average proportion of clients per practice using cloud accounting software is expected to increase from 10% to 42%.
The ProCloud Programme gives “a competitive advantage”
Julie Robinson, managing director of Footprints, an accountancy practice in Sheffield, said:
>“The number of clients working with cloud computing is growing quickly. As such, it’s important for me to be able to communicate with these customers effectively. The ProCloud Partner Programme has offered a fantastic package of support specifically for dealing with my cloud-based clients, giving me a competitive advantage when acquiring new customers. The marketing advice and added support given by the programme means that I can now offer them real added-value.”
ProCloud Partner Programme:
- Discount purchase: Access to QuickBooks Online at a reduced cost, to offer to clients along with existing value-added services.
- Complimentary products: A free copy of QuickBooks Online Accountant with QuickBooks Online Plus for internal use at no charge for members in good standing.
- Intuit account manager team: Access to a dedicated team of account managers and local business development managers, to help with business planning, marketing strategies, training, and other business development activities.
- Technical support: Access to a team that quickly resolves product queries
- Marketing solutions: a marketing plan and powerful marketing tools to grow new clients and expand business.
- Intuit Business Builder: Central portal which provides access to QuickBooks Online Order Desk, member profile management, online training and certification resources, and more.
- No cost to join: The ProCloud Partner Programme benefits are offered free of charge to accounting professionals with at least one QuickBooks Online active client
QuickBooks Online Accountant:
- Instant real-time access to client data in one place: Manage all QuickBooks Online clients with a single login and an integrated client list which allows fast transitioning between clients’ companies.
- Dashboard of key data: Instantly see if bank accounts and reconciliations are up-to-date and easily undo prior reconciliations if needed.
- Free online company file: Manage your firm’s finances from anywhere using the included QuickBooks Online company file.
- Reclassify transactions in batch: Find transactions that have an incorrect account or class, and reclassify them all in one step, throughout the year, saving time and improving accuracy at year end.
- Batch invoice write-off: Specify and write-off a group of invoices instead of one at a time.
- Locate missing transactions: List voided and deleted transactions with amount, user and date
- View reports: Compare balance sheet and profit and loss statements to prior year and prior month or customise your dates.
Do you have questions about the ProCloud Programme and QuickBooks Online Accountant? Ask away!