Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
- The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees and their families of Intuit Limited, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- This promotion is only open to individuals aged 18 years or over on date of promotion entry.
- “Entrant” is an individual who has successfully entered this Promotion in accordance to this Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must have access to the internet and a valid email address and Twitter account.
- This promotion opens on 1st February, 2016 and closes on 23:59 on 12th February, 2016. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- A maximum of one entry is permitted per person and a maximum of one prize may be won per household.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
- To enter this promotion, share what you love about QuickBooks on Twitter using the Twitter handle, @QuickBooksUK and the hashtag, #AccountsDone.
- Entrants must not publish repeated Tweets.
- Entrants must not attempt to enter the promotion using multiple accounts and entrants found to be doing so will be ineligible to participate in the promotion. It is the responsibility of entrants to ensure they comply with Twitter’s rules regarding usage.
- The winner will be selected by a random draw and independently verified on 15thFebruary, 2016 from all valid entries received within the promotional period and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize is 1 (one) Samsung Smart Ultra HD 4k 55” Curved LED TV.
- The winner will be contacted within 3 days of being selected via Direct Message over Twitter.
- When the prospective winner is contacted to confirm that he/she has won, the winner will be asked to provide an email address for future contact and full postal address to confirm the eligibility for the prize. Winner must respond to the notification within 24 hours.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded within 24 hours of the notification , if a selected winner is ineligible or is otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The prize will be posted to the winner once an address is provided. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery of the prize due to provision of incorrect contact details by the winner or the winner inability to take delivery of the prize.
- The winner is responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
- Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control. By entering this Promotion entrants acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
- By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions. Furthermore entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Intuit and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the foregoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from your participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize; By participating, entrants also agree not to release any publicity or other materials on your own or through someone else regarding participation in the Promotion without the prior consent of Intuit. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant.
- The prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address and entrant must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Released Parties are not responsible for any errors or difficulties of any kind or otherwise relating to the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing or judging of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or the incorrect uploading of the entry or in any promotion-related materials. Intuit reserves the right to disqualify any person and void their associated Entries in the event Intuit determines there is tampering with the promotion or that person is acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. If Intuit believes any portion of the promotion has been compromised by any means, which impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Intuit reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken using the judging procedure outlined above.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the Promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
- Severability: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Intuit Limited, 1 Cathedral Walk, London SW1E 5BP. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.