Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
- The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees and their families of Intuit Limited, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion
- This promotion is only open to individuals aged 16 years or over on date of promotion entry. Entrants under the age of 18 require parental consent and accompaniment at the game to participate
- Entrants must have access to the internet and an email address and Twitter account
- This promotion opens on 21stAugust, 2015 at 14:00pm and closes at 23:59am on 23rd August, 2015. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt
- A maximum of one entry is permitted per person and a maximum of one prize may be won per household
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion
- To enter this promotion, visit https://twitter.com/QuickBooksUK, follow the QuickBooks UK Twitter account from your Twitter account and retweet one of the competition posts: these will be posts including the words ‘RT & follow’ and include the hashtag #QuickBooksVilla
- Retweeting of any other post during the date range specified above that does not contain the phrase above does not count as an entry
- Entrants must continue to follow the @QuickBooksUK Twitter account following entry into the promotion in order to continue to be regarded as eligible
- Entrants must not publish repeated Tweets
- Entrants must not attempt to enter the promotion using multiple accounts and entrants found to be doing so will be ineligible to participate in the promotion. It is the responsibility of entrants to ensure they comply with Twitter’s rules regarding usage
- 1 winner will be selected by a random draw and independently verified by 10:00 am on 24th August, 2015 from all valid entries received within the promotional period and in accordance with these terms and condition
- One winner will win 2 Aston Villa FC home tickets to the Monday 29th August Aston Villa FC vs Sunderland FC football match, taking place at Villa Park, Trinity Rd, Birmingham B6 6HE.
- The winner of the 2 tickets will be contacted on 24th August just after 11:00am via Direct Message over Twitter
- When the prospective winners are contacted to confirm that they have won, they will be asked to provide an email address for future contact, their availability for the match and full postal address to confirm their eligibility for the prize. Winners must respond to notification within 24 hours
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 24 hours or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions
- The 2 tickets will be sent to the address provided by the winner, or in case there is a significant delay with receiving a response from the winner, the 2 tickets be held at the box office on the day where the winner will need to provide their details and proof of identification. Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- Cost of shipping is included in the prize. Any redelivery requirements where a user has not been available to receive their delivery that requires any additional costs the winner’s responsibility. The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
- Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Instagram, Facebook or Twitter from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
- Prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
- By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
- Released Parties are not responsible for any errors or difficulties of any kind or otherwise relating to the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing or judging of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or the incorrect uploading of the entry or in any promotion-related materials. Intuit reserves the right to disqualify any person and void their associated Entries in the event Intuit determines there is tampering with the promotion or that person is acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. If Intuit believes any portion of the promotion has been compromised by any means, which impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Intuit reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken using the judging procedure outlined above.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion by participating
- Severability: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Intuit Limited, 1 Cathedral Walk, London SW1E 5BP. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.