Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
- Sponsored by Intuit Limited, (company No. 2679414), registered address 1 Cathedral Piazza, Victoria, London SW1E 5BP, England. (“Intuit” or “Promoter”). Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to the registered address.
- The Competition is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Isle of Man and Channel Islands only, excluding employees and their families of Intuit Limited, their agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the Competition. Please refer to section B 1 for additional eligibility criteria in relation to specific prizes.
- This Competition is only open to individuals aged 18 years or over on date of Competition entry. Entrants under the age of 18 will not be included in the draw
- Entrants must have access to the internet and a valid email address and Twitter or Facebook account
- This Competition opens on27th July, 2015 and closes at 12PM (noon) on 30th July, 2015. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt
- A maximum of one entry is permitted per person and a maximum of one prize may be won per household
- No purchase is necessary to enter this Competition
- To enter this Competition, visithttps://twitter.com/QuickBooksUK OR https://www.facebook.com/QuickBooksUK, tell us what you love about being Self-Employed, follow or like the respective QuickBooks social media account from your Twitter or Facebook account and follow instructions specified in the #SELove competition post on the respective social media channel to enter
- Retweeting or sharing of any other post during the date range specified above that does not contain the answer to the above question, along with the hashtag #SELove does not count as an entry
- Entrants must follow the @QuickBooksUK Twitter account or the Intuit QuickBooks UK Facebook account following entry into the Competition in order to continue to be regarded as eligible
- Entrants must not publish repeated Tweets or Facebook posts
- Entrants must not attempt to enter the Competition using multiple accounts and entrants found to be doing so will be ineligible to participate in the Competition. It is the responsibility of entrants to ensure they comply with Twitter’s rules regarding usage
- The winners will be selected by a random draw and independently verified on30th July, 2015from all valid entries received within the Competition al period and in accordance with these terms and conditions
The prizes are:
- 2 pairs of central Trinity Road stand tickets to the Aston Villa FC vs. Sunderland match at Villa Park on 29th of August 2015.These prizes are available for West Midlands residents entering the Competition only.
- 8 flower bouquets by Petal and Cycle – please note that flowers can be delivered only in the London area therefore only entrants living in the London area will be selected for these prizes
- 10 boxes of craft beers by Desk Beers delivered to winners nationwide
- The winners will be contacted on the same day of being selected via Direct Message over Twitter or Facebook – depending which channel the winner used to enter the competition
- When the prospective winners are contacted to confirm that they have won, they will be asked to provide an email address for future contact and full postal address to confirm their eligibility for the prize. Winners must respond to notification within 24 hours If the Promoter does not receive a confirmation of prize acceptance from a selected winner by such given time the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the right to the price.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 1 day or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions
- Except for the tickets to Aston Villa FC games, all other prizes will be delivered to the winners at the address supplied by the winner to the Promoter as above.
- Tickets to Aston Villa FC games will be made available collection at the Aston Villa FC football stadium ticket office on match day and proof of identification will be required when collecting the prize. Any tickets which are uncollected will not be available for alternative matches. Winners of the tickets are responsible for notifying the Promoter at the earliest possible date if the winner will not be able to attend the described game. Winners to make their own way to the stadium at Villa Park, Trinity Rd, Birmingham B6 6HE. Travel not included. Current timing of the kick-off is expected to be 3pm GMT but winner should check in advance for any change as the fixture is subject to change, for example to accommodate the requirements of television and/or for other reasons such as police requests.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery or collection of tickets due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants
- Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. There are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available. Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. In addition to this terms and conditions tickets to the match are also subject Aston Villa FC terms and conditions. Seat locations will be determined by Promoter. Winner and any guests must comply with all venue rules and regulations and failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this Competition, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Competition, and no correspondence shall be entered into
- By entering this Competition entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions. Furthermore entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Intuit, Aston Villa FC, and their respective partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the foregoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from your participation in the Competition or any Competition -related activity or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize; By participating, you also agree not to release any publicity or other materials on your own or through someone else regarding participation in the Competition without the prior consent of Intuit. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address and entrant must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Released Parties are not responsible for any errors or difficulties of any kind or otherwise relating to the Competition, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Competition , the processing or judging of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or the incorrect uploading of the entry or in any Competition -related materials. Intuit reserves the right to disqualify any person and void their associated Entries in the event Intuit determines there is tampering with the Competition or that person is acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. If Intuit believes any portion of the Competition has been compromised by any means, which impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Intuit reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate the Competition and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken using the judging procedure outlined above.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Competition. However, entrants grant the romoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use reproduce, disseminate, publish, distribute, represent publically, edit and modify the content you submitted in this Competition around the world and in perpetuity, with no remuneration whatsoever and, where appropriate, for all purposes related to Promoter activities, including but not limited to dissemination through various media, namely any of the Facebook page of Intuit. You agree that your first and last names may be used in association with the submitted content of your submission.
- By entering the Competition you agree that entries to the Competition may be shared more broadly for marketing purposes and you give the Promoter, Promoter’s respective parent and affiliated companies and their representatives, the right and irrevocable license to use,
- Severability: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
- Terms applicable to entries via FaceBook: a) Participating and entering in this Competition is considered a complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant. It is also an acknowledgement that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Terms applicable to entries via Twitter: By entering this Competition entrants acknowledge that this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
Governing Law: These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.