- Hide financial numbers from view. Click the Private mode toggle at the top of the home page to hide sensitive information from passerby. (We call this “Starbucks mode.”)
- Access recent transactions in forms. Click the clock icon in the upper left of a transaction form (like an invoice or payment) to view a list of recent transactions.
- Richer sales form customization.
- We added a new template called “Fresh.” It’s like Bold but with no background color.
- We added the invoice number to the Friendly template.
- The Airy template is now window envelope compatible. Click the More tab to turn it on.
- More convenient timesheet entry.
- No more horizontal scrolling.
- You can now view subtotals by day.
- Receive payment by invoice number. Click the Find by invoice no. button at the top of the Receive Payment form.
- Save as you go. On most forms, click the new Save button, located to the left of the primary action button on the bottom right.
- Finding a customer is easier. Now you can search for a customer by company or contact name on the Customers list.
- Smoother check printing. We improved the way you select, align, and print checks.
- “Other details” are now called “Notes.” Find this in the Customer Information window and the customer detail page.
- Drilling down to customer detail is easier. Click anywhere on a customer row to view their detail page.
- Better tabbing. Tabbing is more logical on the sales transactions and expenses lists, as well as the invoice, sales receipt, receive payment, expense, and check forms.
- Fixes to various features. This includes .bmp attachments, multi-recipient reminders, check balances, and markup calculations on products and services.
2015-03-16 00:00:002015-03-16 00:00:00https://quickbooks.intuit.com/uk/resources/news-and-updates/whats-new-in-quickbooks/News and UpdatesEnglishhttps://quickbooks.intuit.com/uk/resources/uk_qrc/uploads/2017/01/QB_Logo_Horiz_RGB.pnghttps://quickbooks.intuit.com/uk/resources/news-and-updates/whats-new-in-quickbooks/What’s new in QuickBooks:
You told us loud and clear: there’s always room for improvement!
Based on your suggestions, here’s what’s new in QuickBooks Online:
Don’t see this yet?
If your QuickBooks doesn’t look like the screenshot shown here, it means you haven’t been switched over to the new QuickBooks yet. Learn when the switch will happen for you. If you see the new interface but don’t see this kind of sales customization, it’s because we are running two versions of sales form customization in parallel. Don’t worry, we will make sure you get the winner soon.
Got an idea or suggestion?
Leave feedback by clicking the Gear icon in your QuickBooks, and then click Feedback. This is the official way to get your ideas recorded and heard! You can follow us on Twitter @QuickBooksUK and try QuickBooks Online 30 days for free.
Information may be abridged and therefore incomplete. This document/information does not constitute, and should not be considered a substitute for, legal or financial advice. Each financial situation is different, the advice provided is intended to be general. Please contact your financial or legal advisors for information specific to your situation.