As part of our monthly calendar tips on doing one thing each month to run your business better, our tip for December is:
Reflect on your 2012 achievements and look ahead to 2013 aspirations.
Dates for your diary
- 7 December: VAT return due for accounting period ending 31st October
- 19 December: PAYE payments and pay all employee/employer payroll deductions
- 19 December: Reporting and payment of CIS for Construction workers
- 30 December: Deadline for online submission of Self Assessment tax return for tax year ended 5 April 2012 for HMRC to collect tax through client’s PAYE code, where they owe less than £2,000
- 31 December: File accounts with Companies House (Limited Liability, Partnership and Private Companies)
What has been your biggest achievement in 2012?