Drag Hero Here.
South Africa Legal Notice
Intuit South Africa Legal Notice
QuickBooks and the Intuit logo are trade-marks of Intuit Inc. and/or its affiliates, registered in South Africa and other countries. Other brands, logos and marks are trade-marks of their respective holders.
Intuit’s products, services, web content and related materials (collectively, “Offerings”) are owned by Intuit and/or its licensors, and all rights in such Offerings are reserved by Intuit and/or its licensors.
- Software License & Services Agreement– This Software License and Services Agreement details the terms and conditions, obligations, responsibilities, liabilities and remedies between you and Intuit. Read the Agreement before using the software or services which is available on request.
- Intuit Inc.: Permissions Policy – Contains information regarding permission to use screen displays, Intuit-authored user guides, visual representations of products and more. View the Permissions Policy
- Intuit Inc.: Anti-piracy Web Site– Provides basic information on software piracy and its negative effects on businesses and consumers, including the risks associated with purchasing or using counterfeit CD media. Also includes information on how to check products for authenticity and how to report piracy directly to Intuit. Visit the anti-piracy site
- Using content from our website
- The content on this website, including all registered and unregistered trademarks, constitutes our intellectual property rights or intellectual property of third parties which are licensed to, used and/or held (whether or not currently) by us. You may not copy, reproduce, display or use any intellectual property in any manner whatsoever without our prior written permission and nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any intellectual property. This website is protected by Copyright of Intuit. All rights reserved.
- You may not establish a hyperlink, frame, meta-tag or similar reference, whether electronically or otherwise (‘linking’) to this website or any other subsidiary pages without our prior written consent, which consent is at our sole discretion. You may apply to establish such a link by submitting your request to email@example.com. In the event that you have not heard from us within 5 (five) working days, please consider your request as having been rejected.
- Terms of Service – For QuickBooks Online – Click Here
Returns and Guarantees
If within 60 days you’re not convinced that QuickBooks is an easy way to manage your business finances, we’ll give you your money back. Ensure you have your receipt for a full refund, excluding postage and packing.
- Online, if you bought your product from Intuit website or over the phone, request your refund from firstname.lastname@example.org