How do i unlink my bank account in my intuit account?
Setting up your bank account with the Bank Feeds in QuickBooks Online is one of the best time-saving tools in the program. I know how important it is to have control over your account, and having the option to remove connected accounts is essential. QBO makes this process easy for you, and I'd be happy to help guide you through the steps to do so.
Follow these steps to disconnect your bank account from the Bank Feed:
1. Click the Banking tab on the left navigation menu.
2. Click the small Pencil icon next to the account you want to unlink.
3. Select Edit account info.
4. Check off the box next to "Disconnect this account on save".
5. Click Save and Close.
Once you've completed these steps, transactions will stop automatically uploading, but the account itself will still exist in your register. If you need to remove it entirely, you can make it inactive in your Chart of Accounts.
Here's how to make the account inactive in the register:
1. Click the Accounting tab on the left navigation menu.
2. Select Chart of Accounts.
3. Locate the account you're trying to remove, then select the small drop-down arrow next to Account history. Select Make inactive.
That's all there is to it. I hope this helps you get back on track. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact our tech support team.