Learn how to activate or register QuickBooks Desktop after you install.
After you install QuickBooks, you need to activate it before you can start. QuickBooks will prompt you to activate, but you can also activate it manually with these steps.
To register QuickBooks:
- Open QuickBooks.
- From the QuickBooks menu, select Register QuickBooks.
- Enter the License and Product numbers, and select Next.
- Choose either to Register Online or to be Assisted.
- Choose to be Assisted and we can help you register your QuickBooks.
- Select Register Online and follow the steps on the screen to complete your registration.
Once you register, you can use your QuickBooks. To learn more about the latest features, check out what’s new in QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2020.
If you have trouble registering contact us.