If you use journal entries to record transactions, you can print a single journal entry or multiple entries on one report. To print multiple journal entries, you'll need to customise the journal report.
Print a single journal entry
Here's how to print a single journal entry:
- Select the Search icon then choose Advanced Search.
- Filter your search to Journal Entries. Add additional filters such as Reference no., as necessary.
- Select Search, then choose the desired Journal Entry.
- Select More, then choose Transaction journal.
- To print, select the Print icon in the upper right of the report.
Print multiple journal entries on one report
Here's how to print multiple journal entries on one report:
- Go to Reports.
- Search for the Journal report in the search bar.
- Select Customise, then make the following customisation: For General (Enter your desired report date) or for Rows/Columns (Select Change columns and drag and drop to desired order). Then proceed with the following:
- Uncheck Name.
- Select Customer, Employee or Supplier.
- Filter — Select Transaction Type, then choose Journal Entry from the drop-down.
- Select Run report.
- To print, select the Print icon. To export the report to Excel or as PDF, select the Export icon.