KhimG
QuickBooks Team

Other questions

Thanks for reaching out to us, @Account_Sponge.

Can you provide me a screenshot of the error message stating the site is down? The Little Square site is working fine on my end, and I can view the article about entering payroll manually without any issue. 

It’s possible that local internet files are the reason behind this unexpected behavior. Cache tends to hold onto information, and over time may cause problems in your web pages. Clearing it on a regular basis usually prevents this from happening in the future.

Let’s first verify by loading the site using a different browser or a private window. Here’s how:

• Ctrl + Shift + P (Internet Explorer)
  • Command + Shift + N (Safari)
  • Ctrl+ Shift + N (Google Chrome)
  • Ctrl + Shift + P (Mozilla Firefox)

If it works, clear the browser’s cache. Here’s an article to help you with the process: Delete or Disable cache and temporary internet files in your web browser.

However, if you continue to get the same result, I recommend reaching out to the Customer Care Team for further assistance. They have additional tools to check the root cause of the issue.

Here’s how to get in touch with phone support:

1. Go to the Help menu and select Ask Intuit.
  2. On the pop-up, scroll down and click the blue Contact us link.
  3. Fill out the Tell us more about your question field and click Search.
  4. Click the Get Phone Number button.

Please let me know how everything turns out and the call goes. I’m always here to keep helping. Have a good one!