Intuit's QuickBooks products and services will no longer be available in India as of 30 April 2023.
QuickBooks cloud accounting features
Free mobile apps
Access your account anytime, anywhere
on any device.
Reports and Dashboards
Get insights on how your business is doing with customizable reports.
Your accountant can manage your records at all times, making it easy to work together.
QuickBooks Online backs up your data every day, so your figures are always up-to-date.
Bank level security (128-bit SSL encryption) ensures your data is safe.
Free unlimited support
If you need help, support is available with answers to your questions and information on running your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can sign in to QuickBooks from your web browser. Or download the iPhone or Android app and run your business from anywhere.
The renewal price for your QuickBooks Online Plus subscription will be at the MRP at the time of renewal.
No! QuickBooks comes with free mobile apps that help you run your business on the go—anytime, anywhere.
Absolutely. It only takes about five minutes to get up and running.
All you need to do is click on the Start Trial Button and enter the details. Follow the steps in the next screen and start your trial.
Yes. You can buy your 1st year subscription during the trial period.
- Sub heading:
NEW TERMS effective 01 May 2020
FOR QUICKBOOKS ONLINE ACCOUNTANT CUSTOMERS WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING
- THE 50 QUICKBOOKS ONLINE FOR RS. 4,237 PER MONTH BUNDLE
- THE 25 QUICKBOOKS ONLINE PLUS FOR RS. 3,178 PER MONTH BUNDLE
- THE 15 QUICKBOOKS ONLINE PLUS FOR RS. 2,839 PER MONTH BUNDLE
- THE 1 QUICKBOOKS ONLINE PLUS FOR RS. 282.48 PER MONTH WHOLESALE DISCOUNT
SUBSCRIPTION OFFER EXPIRES 07/31/2020
- Eligibility: This offer is open to certified Chartered Accountants or eligible Bookkeeper / Tax Practitioner in India who register or have registered for QuickBooks Online Accountant (“QBOA”) and use the Bundle invoicing option and/or the “bill my firm” (Wholesale Billing) to purchase QuickBooks Online Plus (“QBO Plus”) subscriptions for their clients. (“Eligible QBOA Customers”) To take advantage of this offer, you must verify your eligibility by providing evidence of your identity and your credentials as a Chartered Accountant or eligible Bookkeeper / Tax Practitioner trough details such as, but not limited to, the Membership Number with ICAI, firm’s registration number, years of practice, and similar. An Intuit authorized representative will contact you by phone and/or email to gather these information. Alternatively, you can verify your eligibility by calling 080 4710 6200 between 9:30AM and 6:30PM IST.
In both the Bundle Billing and Wholesale Billing invoicing options the QBOA user agrees to pay for the QBO Plus subscription fees. This offer is applicable to new QBOA users or QBOA users who have not added a QBO subscription to their Wholesale Billing in the past year. The QBO Plus subscription must be registered to a new QBO Plus customer. Offer valid only in India.
- Terms of the Offer:
- Starting from February 1, 2020, until July 31, 2020 Eligible QBOA customers will be entitled to purchase at the monthly promotional price of one or more of the following: One (1) bundle of 5 QBO Plus subscriptions purchased in one order (“Bundle”) for their clients (“Client(s)”), at the discounted price of Rs. 1,299.4 per month; or, One (1) bundle of 10 QBO Plus subscriptions purchased in one order (“Bundle”) for their clients (“Client(s)”), at the discounted price of Rs. 2,316.3 per month; or, one (1) bundle of 15 QBO Plus subscriptions purchased in one order (“Bundle”) for their clients (“Client(s)”), at the discounted price of Rs. 2,824.8 per month; or, one (1) QBO Plus subscription at Rs. 282.48 per month (known as the Wholesale Billing).
- This offer expires at 11:59 IST of July 31, 2020.. All prices are quoted excluding
- All QBO Plus subscriptions purchased under this offer must be activated within 60 days from purchase. If not activated within the above time period, the discounted price will be terminated and the price of the QBO Plus subscription will change to the then-current Standard Wholesale Price for all the subscriptions that have not been activated.
- For Clients registered onto QuickBooks Online Plus under the terms of this offer Intuit will honor the pricing set forth in this offer for 12 months from the moment of purchase of the Bundle, as long as and provided that the subscription of all units purchased within the Bundle is uninterrupted and the Client remains a client of the Eligible QBOA Customer. After 12 months the discounted price will expire and all subscriptions in the Bundle will be charged at full current Standard Wholesale Price. If the Eligible QBOA Customer or Client cancels one or more subscriptions that is part of the Bundle at any time, the discounted price will be terminated and all remaining subscriptions will be charged at the then applicable Standard Wholesale Price. The discounted price is non-refundable and is non-transferable to other Clients and it is valid only for the named individual or company that registered for QuickBooks Online Plus under this offer. “Standard Wholesale Price” means the current monthly price reserved by Intuit to the generality of Eligible QBOA Customer paying for subscriptions via the Wholesale Billing option, as updated from time to time.
- Intuit reserves the right to terminate access to a QBOA account if :
- the QBOA customer registers for QBOA and does not subscribe to at least 1 (one) QBO Plus subscription within 30 days from the date of registering the QBOA account, i.e. the customer must have either added a wholesale client, a non-wholesale client or should have purchased a Bundle within 30 days.
- In case the QBOA customer cancels all the subscriptions purchased as part of a Bundle, i.e. migrates out all clients where neither the QBOA customer nor their client is paying for the subscriptions
- It is not possible to move separate whole licenses into a Bundle to get the discounted Bundle rate.
- it is also not possible to upgrade or downgrade from one Bundle to another, i.e. to convert a Bundle of 10 subscriptions to a Bundle of 15 subscriptions, or vice versa
- Billing: The QBOA customer's account will automatically be charged on a monthly basis. The first billing date will be on the date of enrollment, in which case the charge will be deferred to the next existing billing date for all active subscriptions, including those at the discount price for 12 months, followed by the then-current Standard Price until the billing for subscription is transferred or the subscription is terminated. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your account. Payment is due, in full, immediately upon monthly invoicing.
- Cancellation: With the exception of subscriptions that have been purchased as a Bundle, You may remove subscriptions from your Wholesale Billing at any time. Transfer of the billing for the subscription will become effective immediately and then the QBO Plus company will be responsible for the then-current list price of the subscription fees. You will receive a pro-rated refund on the next bill date. Transfer of the billing for the subscription will not terminate the QBOA customer’s user rights. For more information on managing user rights or deleting clients, please see here.
- General QuickBooks Online requires a persistent internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended) and a computer with a supported Internet browser or a mobile phone with a supported operating system (see System Requirements). Network fees may apply. Terms, conditions, pricing, special features, and service and support options subject to change without notice.
this clause is not really enforceable as the price will have to be fixed in accordance with. the terms of the offer
Under what circumstances will this happen? This does not seem to be a valid scenario.
this is for situations where the customer has already purchased some licenses and buys new additional ones - I suppose this can happen and the charges will be consolidated to the same billing date
please clarify what prorated means in this context
do we need this sentence - seems confusing
- Sub heading: