Increasingly, Businesses are engaging with consumers through mobile apps. It gives consumers fast, easy access and allows them to order services or products or connect with brands anywhere.
Rootwork recognised the opportunity that mobile-software technologies provided and specialises in creating mobile apps for businesses, startups and individual app publishers.
Established in 2012 by six engineers namely Piyush Rawat, Pratik Bhadkoliya, Mohit Nigam, Nirmal Prasad, Ratnesh Neema and Bharat Chudasama, Rootwork has a team of bright engineers, designers, and managers. We chat with Piyush Rawat.
An Excerpt from the Interview:
• What made you start your venture?
We wanted more than just regular jobs, we wanted to work with the best and be the best. When we started we were just 23 and had nothing to lose.
• What has been the key to your business’s success?
Team work , a sense of unity and persistence has been defining factors in our success.
• What are the major challenges in your line of business?
The main challenges have been – Finding passionate people to work with, this is a challenge we still face – Finding a scable niche in our business
• Do you have a mentor who guides/advices you on matters of the business?
We have three mentors who are absolutely imperative to our growth.
• Have you benefitted from the use of any specific technology for your regular operations?
Cloud storage against local servers have greatly benefited us, as a business.
• What strategy do you follow for Customer Satisfaction & Expansion?
Under-commit and over-deliver is the strategy we employ. We love to delight any client with intellectual add-ons. Expansion is proving to be tricky and that is something that we grapple with and strategise on daily.
• What, according to you, are the top 3 skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
Persistence, people skills and vision are the three skills needed by any entrepreneur. Visit their Website: http://www.rootwork.com/