What made you start your venture?
Wildlife, travel and adventure – the need for these three facets in my life was quite innate and I tasted fulfillment of them early in life. When I was 18, I knew it was now or never.
So it was natural for me to start something that intricately and passionately intertwined these three aspects – Wishbone has very clearly been the consequence. Besides offering travel solutions, we strive for a greener world, also aiding wildlife conservation by promoting sensible and responsible tourism.
What has been the key to your business’s success?
Doing exactly what we believe in with passion and never compromising on ethics.
What are the major challenges in your line of business and how did/do you overcome them?
There are always challenges – what is important is to stay original, but at the same time be open to new ideas.
Do you have a mentor who guides/advice you on matters of the business?
I don’t have a mentor. But I have never hesitated or resisted healthy advice from friends and colleagues.
Have you benefitted from the use of any specific technology for your regular operations?
We haven’t really used technology in our work.
What strategy do you follow for Customer Satisfaction & Expansion?
• Truthfulness – always promising what is truly deliverable.
• Continued Connections – our clients don’t just call us for programs – we always help them with free travel and holiday counsel, aid in animal rescue and lots more.
• Expansion? Mostly through recommendations – most often, that’s worked perfectly fine for us.
What, according to you, are the top 3 skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
• Constantly learning and unlearning. • Inventiveness
• Always give back what you get in different ways – it’s important to keep the cycle running.
Find out more: www.wishbone.co.in Like them on Facebook: Wishboneindia Follow Wishbone on Twitter: @WishboneTrips