Learn what to do if you see this error in QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Self-Employed.
Error 324 means QuickBooks can't find the account you set up when it tries to connect to your bank or credit card's website. This may be because:
- Your bank or credit card company changed the account or moved it to a new server.
- You changed the account name or other info on your bank or credit card company's website.
- Your bank or credit card company issued a new account or credit card.
- You closed your bank or credit card account.
Here's how to fix this error so you can keep downloading transactions into QuickBooks.
Step 1: Update and check your connect in QuickBooks
In QuickBooks Online
- Sign in to QuickBooks Online.
- Go to the Banking menu or Transactions menu.
- Select Update.
- If you still see the error, look for a banner on the Banking menu or Transactions menu. Select Check connections link and follow the steps to fix the issue.
In QuickBooks Self-Employed
- Sign in to QuickBooks Self-Employed.
- Select the profile ⚙ icon and then Bank accounts.
- Select Refresh all.
- If you still see the error, go to the Transactions menu. Look for a banner. Select Check connections link and follow the steps to fix the issue.
|Important: If the connected account disappears after you follow the Check Connections link, select (?) Help, and then Contact us. We'll check your accounts to see what's causing these issues|