Learn how to accept matching transactions in QuickBooks Online mobile.
QuickBooks Online matches up transactions for you. For example, if an invoice payment matches a downloaded income transaction, QuickBooks Online suggests it as payment for the invoice. In this article, we'll show you how to quickly scan matched transactions and approve them using the QuickBooks Online app.
- Select Banking.
- Choose a bank.
- Note: Use the list icon to get a better view of all connected accounts.)
- Select New Transactions. This will bring up a list of suggested matches.
- If a match is correct, swipe right to accept it. If you want to see transaction details, select the transaction.
- If there's just one match and it's correct, select Accept.
- If there are multiple matches, choose the correct one, then select Accept.
- If none are correct, search to find other possible matches. Choose the correct one, then select Accept.