Learn how to connect your Commonwealth Bank (CBA) account to QuickBooks Online via Direct Feeds for a more secure and realiable sync of your transaction data.
How to connect your CBA account to Direct Feeds
- Go to Transactions, then select Bank transactions (Take me there).
- Select Link account on the top-right corner of the screen.
If you already have an existing CBA account you connected to QuickBooks, select the Get a better connection link under your CBA bank account to "merge" this incoming Direct Feed connection to that account.
- Find Commonwealth Bank in the search bar, then select it.
- Select the Get direct bank feeds link.
- Enter your information into each field and select Next.
- Select the QuickBooks Online account you want the direct feed transactions to flow into, then select Connect.
- A Customer Authority to Disclose Information form will now be generated using the information you entered in Step 5. Select Preview Form to open it in your web browser.
- Print the Customer Authority to Disclose Information Form and get all signatories to sign it, then scan the form back to your computer and email it to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can post the form to:
Mail: SISS Data Services Pty Ltd
Locked Bag 3060
Crows Nest, NSW, 1585
Once you have emailed the form, you should receive a reply email from SISS acknowledging receipt of the form. From this point, your CBA Direct Feed should be established in up to 10 business days. If the form is taking longer than 10 days to establish, get in contact with our team for further assistance.
You'll see a new placeholder Bank Feed Card on this page and it will automatically update with the next steps when your authority form is received and processed by SISS.
Learn more about QuickBooks Direct Bank Feeds here.