To delete a Bank account from your Transactions screen:
- Go to Bookkeeping, select Transactions, then select Banking (Take me there).
- Once on the Bank transactions tab, select the Bank Account you want to delete.
- Select the Pencil on the top right of the Account.
- Select Edit Account Info.
- Scroll to the bottom and tick the Disconnect this Account on Save box.
- Select Save and Close.
This account will not appear on this screen anymore, however, the chart of account will still be active in the Accounting tab.