Learn what to do if you see banking error 324 in QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Self-Employed.
Error 324 means QuickBooks can't find the account you set up when it tries to connect to your bank or credit card's website. This may be because:
- Your bank or credit card company changed the account or moved it to a new server.
- You changed the account name or other info on your bank or credit card company's website.
- Your bank or credit card company issued a new account or credit card.
- You closed your bank or credit card account.
- You have multiple accounts with the bank that has the same name.
Here's how to fix this error so you can keep downloading transactions into QuickBooks.
Update and check your connection in QuickBooks
In QuickBooks Online
- Sign in to QuickBooks Online.
- Go to Transactions, then select Bank transactions (Take me there).
- Select Refresh.
- If you still see the error, look for a banner on the Banking page. Select Check connections link and follow the steps to fix the issue.
In QuickBooks Self-Employed
- Sign in to QuickBooks Self-Employed.
- Select the profile ⚙ icon and then Manage accounts.
- Select Refresh all.
- If you still see the error, go to the Transactions menu. Look for a banner. Select Check connections link and follow the steps to fix the issue.
|Important: If the connected account disappears after you follow the Check Connections link, select (?) Help, and then Contact us. We'll check your accounts to see what's causing these issues.|