As an accounting professional who manages multiple clients, you can use the accountant view to give you full admin access to your clients' QuickBooks Time accounts.
Note: You’ll only have view rights to Schedule.
Set up your client's account
For a new QuickBooks Time client, you can set up the account as a Direct discount or Wholesale discount.
- Sign in to QuickBooks Time.
- Select your name, then select MANAGE next to Client Access.
- Select Create client account.
- Enter your client's basic info.
- From the BILLING TYPE ▼ dropdown menu, select Direct discount if you want to bill your client. Select the other option if you want to bill your firm.
- Select the Take me to this account checkbox if you want to open your client’s account after creation.
- If you’re in your client’s account, select Back to my account.
If you want to add an existing client under direct billing, have your client invite you as their accountant.