- Go to Expenses, then select Expenses (Take me there).
- Select Filter, then select the Transaction Type Bill payments. Selecting a particular transaction type will show you its related options such as Status, Date (From / To), and Payee to choose from.
- Apply additional filters if required, then select Apply.
- Tick the transaction you wish to send remittance advice for.
- Tick the Batch Actions box and select Send remittance.
- Update the email copy (if required) then select Send.
Note: If you attempt to send remittance advice for supplier/s without email address you will be prompted to provide an email address. This information can be saved to the supplier's contact card by ticking the box labelled Save email address for future use.