Quantity on Purchase Order is a field that displays inventory items. The purpose of this field is to keep a running count of inventory that is on order, but hasn't been received yet.
Where will you find the Quantity on PO?
You'll find Quantity on PO in the following areas:
- When you add or edit an inventory item
- As an available column on the Product and Services list
- As an available column on the Product and Services list report
- As a default column on the Stock Take Worksheet report
- Hover over the 'Qty on PO' tool tip in the Qty column of Sales Receipts/Invoices/Purchase Orders/Bills/Expenses/Cheques transaction forms.
Add the Quantity on PO column to Products and Services
You're able to add the Quantity on PO column to Products and Services by following these steps:
- Select Settings ⚙ on the toolbar, then choose Products and Services.
- Select the Settings icon beside Export.
- Tick the Qty on PO box to add the column.
Now you know what the Quantity on PO field is and how to find it.