If you need to set up a superannuation contribution for an employee, you can do so by setting it as an ongoing contribution or adding contributions from within the pay run.
How to create ongoing employer super contributions.
To create an ongoing employer super contribution:
- Select Employees from the left menu.
- Select the Employee’s name from the list of employees.
- Select Pay Run Inclusions from the left menu, then from the Super Adjustments section select Add.
- Under the Contribution Type drop-down menu, select Employer Contribution.
- Enter the contribution amount in the Amount (per pay run) section. You can select the amount as Fixed, Percentage of Gross, OTE or taxable earnings.
- Enter any notes if you want them to show up on the employee’s pay slip.
- Select when you want the super contributions to start, and then select when you want them to expire from the drop-down menus.
- Select Save.
The super contributions will now be displayed automatically for the selected employee when you create a pay run.
How to add super contributions to an employee during a pay run
To add super contributions from within the pay run simply select Adjust Super from the Actions column, then select Employer Contribution from the left-hand menu, Learn how to set up a pay run.
- The super contribution amount will be added under the EC (employer contribution) column in the pay run.
Content sourced from KeyPay