Learn how to connect your bank, credit card, and even your PayPal accounts.
Online Banking (also known as Bank Feeds) is one of QuickBooks Self-Employed’s most helpful and time-saving features.
If you connect your accounts to QuickBooks Self-Employed, your recent transactions download automatically. This lets you skip manual data entry. QuickBooks also categorizes them for you. All you have to do is approve the work.
Follow the section based on where you're using QuickBooks Self-Employed.
If you're on an internet browser
- Go to the Settings ⚙ icon, and then select Bank accounts.
- In the search box, enter the name or URL of your bank. Then select Continue. If you've already connected an account before, select Connect another.
- Enter the sign-in info you use for your bank's website.
- When you’re ready, select Connect securely.
QuickBooks Self-Employed will now automatically download your recent bank transactions.
|Can't find your bank? QuickBooks works with thousands of banks. If you can't find it by name, search using the URL you normally use to sign in to your bank. If you still can’t find your bank, you can import your transactions manually.|
Next steps: Categorize your transactions
Now that your transactions download automatically, all you have to do is approve the way QuickBooks categorizes them.
Learn more and get detailed steps on how to categorize transactions.
Get more help
Reach out to us if you need anything:
- iOS: Tap the Cogwheel, then select Help FAQ.
- Android: Tap the Cogwheel, then select Support.
- On an internet browser: Select the Help icon or Contact us.