Learn how to create a total hours worked by employee report in QuickBooks Desktop.
Do you want to run a report that shows the total hours worked by employee? Here's how:
Run the report that has an employee's total hours worked.
- Go to the Reports menu. Then select Employees & Payroll and Payroll Item Detail.
- Select Customize Report.
- Go to the Display tab. In the Columns list, select Qty.
- From the Total By ▼ dropdown, select Employee.
- Go to the Filters tab. From the Filter list, select Payroll Item.
- Choose the specific item associated from the dropdown. Note: If there is more than one type of hourly payroll item, choose Multiple payroll items.
- Select Ok.
- Change the date range if necessary.