Intuit Education Program is dedicated to empowering educators and students to advance their skills and expertise in accounting, tax and entrepreneurship. For more information, you can visit Intuit Education Program.
The program offers free QuickBooks Online Plus + Payroll, QuickBooks Online Accountant, and ProFile software to educators and students across Canada for 1 year.
After the year, they can re-register as long as they are still a student or educator.
- Students receive QuickBooks Online Plus
- Educators receive QuickBooks Online for Accountants
- For a complimentary 12 month subscription and basic resources go to Intuit Education Program
Academic institutions that qualify for the education program
- Faculty or staff: employed by an accredited primary or secondary school, public or private university or college, school district, or board of education
- Accredited public or private primary or secondary schools providing full-time instruction for grades K-12, or school districts for such schools
- Accredited public or private universities or colleges (including community, junior, or vocational colleges) that grant degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study
- Institutions which fit the above criteria must use the software for instructional purposes only
- Students that qualify include those that belong to the aforementioned institutions.
ProFile and QuickBooks Online free resources can be found at Intuit Education Program.