We are happy to announce an expanded collaboration functionality with revamped, conversational notes.
This mimics a type of conversational chain of commentary that allows for multiple users in the firm to understand who, when, and what a conversation was in reference to, linked to an account, or grouping.
These new notes have several benefits:
• no longer overrides existing notes
• see a paper trail or audit history of notes with a username and timestamp
• highlights the current tax year’s notes for quick access, but also gives you a view of previous years
• add a new note for the team, along with a private note for yourself
• edit or delete a note you have already created
• has indicators showing if new notes have been added by other users
• now able to review all new notes for a specific user
To add a note on the Review & Adjust or Grouping & Statements tab:
- Click the Note icon next to the line item.
- Add a title.
- Add a note.
- Click Post to share the note.
You can edit or delete any note you created by clicking the note icon again.