You can sync data between Spreadsheet Sync and QuickBooks Online Advanced at any time by selecting Refresh in the Spreadsheet Sync toolbar.
Refresh options in Spreadsheet Sync
- In the Spreadsheet Sync toolbar, select Refresh.
- From the dropdown menu, select how to refresh an open spreadsheet.
- Current Sheet (Quick) refreshes the open spreadsheet according to previously set data filters.
- Current Sheet updates the open spreadsheet using filters you choose.
- All Sheets lets you update all sheets or individual sheets within an Excel workbook.
- You can also select Append to add new data to the bottom of a spreadsheet.
- Automatic Refresh updates a workbook or individual sheets every time you open the workbook or log in to Spreadsheet Sync.
- Select Refresh.