- Go to Settings ⚙at the top, then select Account and Settings.
- Select Payments from the menu.
- In the Chart of Accounts section, select the pencil ✎ (edit) icon.
- For Where do you want to record payments?, choose the correct bank account.
- For Where do you want to record processing fees?, choose the proper expense account for tracking processing fees.
- Select Save.
Choose where to record payments and processing fees for QuickBooks Payments
SOLVED•by QuickBooks•11•Updated September 28, 2023
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Sign in for the best experience
Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of QuickBooks users.
More like this
- Enter bills and record bill payments in QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•481•Updated 1 month ago
- Record invoice payments in QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•480•Updated 1 week ago
- Enter and manage expenses in QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•594•Updated 1 week ago
- Record a customer refund or supplier refund in QuickBooks Onlineby QuickBooks•635•Updated 2 weeks ago
- QuickBooks Online Payments overviewby QuickBooks•87•Updated 3 weeks ago