Learn how to add bank details to your invoice in QuickBooks Online.
To help your customers set up a payment, you can customize the footer of your invoice to include your bank details. Here’s how:
- Go to Settings ⚙ and select Custom form styles.
- Locate the Standard style and select Edit from the Action column.
- In the Design section, you can select a new style or select Content to stay with the one you have.
- On the Content page, select the pencil on the bottom right to edit the footer section.
- In the Add payment details and footer section add the bank details as a footer.
- Select Preview PDF to view the changes you made before saving them.
- Select Done.
Note: The change will only apply to newly created invoices after the invoice customization was applied.
You can also create your own invoice template in Word. For more information, see the article Import custom form styles for invoices or estimates.