Learn how to customize a report to show invoices due on specific dates in QuickBooks Online.
QuickBooks allows you customize your reports to show a list of invoices due on a specific day or date range. Use the Transaction Detail By Account report and customize it to show the invoices you want.
- Go to Reports (Take me there).
- Select Transaction Detail By Account.
- Select Switch to classic view, then Customize.
- From the Report period section, select the day or date range you want to see.
- From the Filter section, select the following:
- Transaction Type: Invoice
- A/R Paid: Unpaid
- Select Run report.