Learn how to install and uninstall add-ons for QuickBooks Time.
Install and uninstall add ons
- To install:
- In the QuickBooks Time, select Feature Add-ons, then select Manage Add-ons.
- Find the add-on you want to add, and select Install.
- To uninstall:
- In QuickBooks Time, select Feature Add-ons, then select Manage Add-ons.
- Find the add-on you want to remove, and select Uninstall.
Learn about add on options
These are some of the common add ons for QuickBooks Time:
- ADP RUN: Import time to RUN Powered by ADP.
- Custom Fields: Creates the ideal timesheet for your organization by adding custom fields.
- API: Connects your application to QuickBooks Time using the QuickBooks Time API (Application Programming Interface).
- Approvals: Sets up team members to submit timesheets weekly and managers to approve them. This feature also allows administrators to set submission and approval notifications and reminders.
- Breaks: Allows your team members to track paid and unpaid breaks throughout the day.
- Invoicing: Creates invoices from your collected QuickBooks Time time.
- Namely Integration: Install this add-on to download timesheet data into an .xlsx file for easy upload into Namely.
- Overtime Alerts: Lets admins and managers get overtime alerts when team members are on the clock past daily or weekly hour limits.
- QuickBooks Desktop Integration: Exports timesheets to QuickBooks Desktop for Windows and syncs users, customers, jobs, and service items.
- QuickBooks Online Integration: Exports timesheets to QuickBooks Online and syncs users, customers, jobs, and service items.
- Schedule: Enables flexible employee scheduling with reminders.
- Sounds: Makes sounds play whenever certain events occur, such as clocking in or out.
- Time Card Selector: Lets admins select which time entry tools are enabled for your company, and which one opens at sign in.
- Time Clock Kiosk: Authorize any internet-connected device as a kiosk to allow multiple team members to quickly clock in and out from one device.
- Timesheet Rounding: Turns on rounding of timesheet clock-in and clock-out times.