Learn how to get your mileage logs and reports.
When it's time to file your taxes, you need your vehicle and mileage to claim your travel deductions. We'll show you how to download your miles into a CSV file. This format should work with most tax programs and apps. This also makes it easy to share your info with your tax preparer or accountant.
Get mileage for a specific tax year
- Go to the Reports menu.
- Select the tax year from the ▼ dropdown.
- Select View. This filters your trips for the tax year.
- Select the Download or Mileage icon to get your mileage info.
Get all of your mileage
- Go to the Trips menu, then select particular year.
- Select Custom date, then start and end dates.
- Select Apply.
- Select the All tab, then select Download or Mileage icon to get your mileage info.
Enter your vehicle info
Here's how to review and update your vehicle info.