Learn how to move your mileage data from MileIQ to QuickBooks.
If you're switching from tracking your miles in MileIQ to QuickBooks Self-Employed, we've got you covered. Here's how to download your existing MileIQ mileage and upload it into QuickBooks.
MileIQ mobile app
You can import a CSV (spreadsheet) file from MileIQ into our product. Select Import MileIQ trips from the drop-down button on the Trips page in our web app.
Note: Be sure to start tracking your mileage automatically on your phone using our mobile app.
You can email or download your mileage as a CSV file. CSV is a universal file format that can be easily formatted or imported into other apps. Emailing is useful if you want to share the info with another person, like your tax pro.
To do either task:
- Sign in to QuickBooks Self-Employed on a web browser.
- Select Reports on the left menu.
- Select the tax year beside Mileage log.
- Select the View dropdown.
- Select Download or Email.
For a download: Open (or import) the QBSE_Miles.csv file in your Downloads folder.
- Enter your email address and the recipient's email address.
- Enter a subject and message.
- Select Send summary.