Note: As of December 15, 2022 new Desktop Certifications are no longer available.
Why this is happening
There are multiple potential causes for this issue:
- There are no current certifications tied to this profile.
- You have desktop certifications tied to a Premier or Deluxe ProAdvisor membership that is no longer active.
- The physical address provided within the profile does not exist or is incorrect.
How to fix it
Are you certified in our currently supported QuickBooks Products?
- If you are not certified in any of our currently supported products (last 3 years of QuickBooks), your profile will no longer display within the Find-a-ProAdvisor search. This can be resolved by passing the current year's certification.
Do you have an active ProAdvisor subscription?
- To be displayed on the Find-a-ProAdvisor search, you must maintain an active ProAdvisor subscription that matches at least one of the certifications you've completed:
- Desktop certifications require an active Premium or Deluxe QuickBooks ProAdvisor subscription.
- QuickBooks Online certification only requires an active ProAdvisor membership, which is included in QuickBooks Online Accountant. We offer QBOA free of charge.
Is the given address within your profile a real, recognized physical address?
- A misspelled address or incorrect postal code can result in a profile not appearing within the postal code search.
- Fake addresses are also not supported within the search. If your address can't be found on a map, it won't validate properly.
To edit your profile, refer to the instructions in Publish and manage your Find-A-ProAdvisor profile.